Structure & Fees
Diet Assessment & PERSONALISED meal Plan Consultation
$240 | 90 MINUTES
- Body Composition (weight, body fat %, visceral fat rating, metabolic age etc. ) and Physical Assessment (height & waist circumference etc.)
- An in-depth health and dietary assessment with a key focus on your dietary patterns, behaviours and obstacles
- Goal setting
- A personalised & easily structured meal plan incl. macronutrient breakdowns & meal suggestions
- Lifestyle and supplement recommendations if required
- A free hard copy of The Base Diet. A 21-page guide on what I believe to be the fundamentals of food, nutrition and balanced eating, so that you can take control over your health and wellbeing. RRP $19.95.
- Health tools to keep you motivated and on track
- Delicious recipes to keep you inspired and feeling like you aren’t restricted and eating the same boring meal over and over again
- Access to my Client Resource Portal containing meal ideas, specific diet and nutrition information sheets
- Shopping list with recommended brands
$160 | 60 minutes
In order for me to get to the bottom of your health concerns and provide you with an effective and personalised treatment plan, I need to thoroughly understand you and your body. This is achieved through detailed questioning about your current health complaints, medical and family history, lifestyle and dietary habits with a strong focus on your current health and wellbeing goals. Using this information I will then piece together the areas that are out of balance and the focus of your customised nutrition action plan. Together we will then formulate your goals which will provide the basis for your customised program.
When applicable we'll discuss any medical test results and take measurements such as height, weight, body fat percentage, muscle mass, and visceral fat rating to assist in this process.
FOLLOW UP CONSULTATION
PROGRAM REPORTing $120 | 45 minutes
Program reporting consultations are normally arranged within a week after your initial appointment, where your individual program is provided to you and discussed in detail. This is based on your initial assessment, symptoms, individual health goals and lifestyle needs.
Educational handouts and recipes will be provided to assist you in implementing your new health program with ease.
STANDARD CONSULTATION $80 | 30 MINUTES sission
EXTENDED CONSULTATION $120 | 45 minute session
Subsequent appointments are arranged weekly, fortnightly, monthly or in six-week intervals depending on your program. During this time I will monitor and review your program and make any adjustments required to keep you on track.
ACUTE CONSULTATION $40 | 15 MINUTES
The consultations are for quick assessments such as weigh-ins, discuss test results or simply to provide immediate support for those that are on track with their health conditions.
ONE-ON-ONE SHOPPING EXCURSIONS
$160 | 60-75 MINUTES
EXPRESS HEALTH assessment
$40 | 15 MINUTES
This is for you if you want a snapshot of your current health status, establish your health goals and to determine if you would like to work more closely with Stephanie in implementing a tailored program in-line with your needs. This includes an initial health questionnaire and a body composition assessment. A body composition includes:
- Body fat %
- Muscle mass
- Visceral fat rating
- Physique rating
- Body water %
- Metabolic age
- Basal metabolic rate
- Daily calorie intake
FOOD INTOLERANCE TESTING (Click to learn more)
DNA TESTING (Click to learn more)
5-SESSION VALUE PACK- $465
1 Initial, 1 x Program Reporting & 3 x Standard Follow Up Sessions
8-week weight-loss PROGRAM - $565
1 Initial, 1 x Program Reporting, 1 Standard & 7 Acute Sessions.
PLUS Shopping Excursion - $705
10 x WEIGH-IN VALUE pack - $360 (VALUE $400)
Cash, Cheque, EFTPOS, Visa & Mastercard
Health Fund rebates
Stephanie Malouf Nutrition is registered with health funds so if you have private health insurance and are covered to see a Nutritionist, rebates may apply.
Clients may cancel or reschedule their consultations up to 24hrs prior. Less than 24hrs makes it difficult to re-allocate your booking time to other clients and thus will attract a full consultation fee. Thank you for your understanding.