Serves 4-6ppl main portion / 8ppl-10 snack portion
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 large Spanish onion, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup sweet potato, chopped
- 10 sprigs of thyme, leaves removed
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 8-10 large eggs
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Add ½ tbsp coconut oil to a deep frying pan and stir fry the broccoli, sweet potato, onion, zucchini and thyme until cooked and golden in colour
- Grease a loaf tin, cake tin or deep saucepan with the rest of the coconut oil and add the cooked veggies. Mix the veggies so that they are evenly distributed
- In a separate bowl crack the eggs, season with a pinch of salt and pepper and whisk together.
- Pour the egg mixture over the veggies so that they are all covered. If the veggies aren’t covered, add some more eggs.
- Bake for approx. 40-45 minutes or until cooked through
- Slice and enjoy as a high protein breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack option