Serves 2-3 (Depending on how hungry you are!)
- 1L Bone Broth (I use GOOD BONES) or good quality stock
- 2 cups Asian greens, chopped
- 1 big handful of bean sprouts
- 2 inch knob fresh of ginger, grated
- 2 whole star anise
- 1 cinnamon Stick
- 1 brown onion, sliced into rings
- 1 small broccoli head
- 300g chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1 cup thin rice noodles (optional)
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander
- Chilli to finish (optional)
01: Add the bone broth, ginger, cinnamon, star anise to a saucepan on medium heat and bring to a simmer.
02: Simmer for approx 10 minutes or until the spices release their oils and it becomes fragrant.
03: Add the sliced chicken, asian greens, broccoli, onion and rice noodles and cook for another 3 or so minutes until the veggies and noodles are soft and the chicken is cooked through.
04: Remove from the heat and serve into large bowls. Top with the coriander, been sprouts and a sprinkle of chilli if you want to add some kick!
For Beef Pho, switch out the GOOD BONES Chicken Bone Broth with our Beef Bone Broth and use thinly sliced beef instead of chicken.