- Fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- Extra virgin olive oIL
- Salt & Pepper
TAHINI DRESSING - Makes approx 1/2 cup
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1/3 cup warm water - add slowly to desired consistency
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 tsp honey (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius
- Slice the eggplant into edges
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and transfer the wedges onto the tray.
- Toss the eggplant edges with extra virgin olive oil or use a brush to coat all over and season with salt & pepper
- Cook in the oven for approx 25 minutes or until soft and slightly golden in colour.
- Transfer the eggplant onto a serving platter
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients for the dressing except the water. Slowly add the water whilst mixing to your desired consistency. You might like more or less water depending on your taste.
- Pour the tahini dressing over the eggplant and top with fresh parsley and pomegranate seeds