- 1 Jap pumpkin, approx. 1 kg
- 15-20 sage leaves
- 1.5 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup goats cheese
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 200°C or 180°C fan-forced and line a baking try with baking paper
- Wash and dry the pumpkin. Then cut it in half, remove the seeds and cut into wedges, approx 3cm thick on the thickest part. Leave the skin on.
- Place the pumpkin wedges on the baking paper and drizzle over the olive oil, sprinkle on top the cinnamon and season with salt. Use your hands to mix everything together ensuring the pumpkin is well coated.
- Scatter the pumpkin in single layer so they are spread out on the baking tray and bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until soft and golden in colour
- Transfer onto a serving platter and finish with a sprinkle of goats cheese