- 2 whole eggs
- 1 heaped tsp psyllium husk powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Sweetener of choice: Stevia (recommended), Honey, Maple Syrup or Coconut Sugar
- Coconut oil
Flavour and health boosters - but you can use anything you wish
- Natural vanilla extract
- Cacao powder
- Add everything in a bowl and mix together. Leave for a few minutes to allow the mixture to thicken.
- Heat the coconut oil in a saucepan on medium heat and pour the mixture into the pan
- Cook covered for a few minutes then flip and cook until the other side is cooked through
- Top with berries, cinnamon, cacao nibs, bee pollen or whatever you like!