Serves 4 - only cooking for 1 or 2, use leftovers for lunch & dinner the next day!
- 1 bunch of silverbeet (chard) - Approx 10 leaves
- 2 bunches of fresh flat leave parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 bunches of fresh dill, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 small leeks or one large, finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- Pinch of himilayan rock salt and pepper
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Heat the olive oil in a non stick pan and add the leek, garlic, parsley and thyme. Sauté until soft and the leek is slightly golden in colour
- Thoroughly wash the leaves of the silberbeat and then roughly chop into small pieces (leaves and stems) and add to the pan. No need to dry the leaves.
- Add the salt & pepper and sauté until everything is well combined and the spinach is soft (approx 5-7 minutes)
- Finish with a squeeze of lemon and serve