- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 8 Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6-8 basil leaves
- 10 olives, halved
- Sea salt & pepper
- 2 fillets of fish such as snapper, blue-eye cod, barramundi or salmon (approx 150g)
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius or 180 degrees celcius fan forced.
- Cut two pieces of baking paper, big enough to wrap the fish up inside it.
- Place the baking paper on a baking tray and add the fish fillets to the centre. Season with salt and paper
- Fold the sides of the baking paper in leaving a little hole at the top and and scrunch the end so its like a little boat enclosing the fish so the ingredients won't fall out.
- Evenly distribute the tomatoes, olives, and basil leaves on top of both fillets.
- Drizzle over each fish 1 tsp of the olive oil and the juice of half a lemon.
- Fold the edges of the baking paper in creating a pouch and then scrunch together the edges of the foil to keep the pouch secure.
- Bake in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, until the fish is cooked through. Cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of the fish.
- Serve the fish in the baking paper pouch on a plate.