Makes 6 Skewers - 3 Serves
- 600g Chicken Breast cut into chunks (ask your butcher to do this for you)
- 6 skewers
- 1 large spanish onion, chopped into chunks
- 1 capsicum, chopped into chunks
- 1 green capsicum, chopped into chunks
- 2 tbsp dried oregano
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Sprinkle of Himalayan salt & cracked pepper
01: In a bowl combine the chicken, garlic, lemon juice and oregano. Cover and leave in the fridge to marinate for at least 30 mins. The longer you leave it the better the flavour.
02: Run the skewers under the tap to wet them (this prevents them from burning when on the BBQ) then thread the veggies and chicken, alternating with each peice. Aiming for approx 100g on each skewer.
03: Place the skewers on a hot BBQ and cook each side for approx 3-4 mins or until cooked through.
04: Serve with some cooked veggies or a salad. Why not stay in theme and serve with this yummy Greek Salad!