Serves 4-6 ppl
1 whole cauliflower head
Extra virgin olive oil
1-2 tbsp of ready made chermoula moroccan spice mix (cumin, paprika, mint, coriander, chilli, lemon myrtle, garlic & onion) - can replace with any spice mix of choice.
Fresh parsley to finish
1 heaped tbsp tahini
1 tsp balsamic vinegar
Water to thin
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius
2. Wash the cauliflower and pat dry. Trim away the outer leaves and then trim away the stalk so the cauliflower can sit flat. Cut a cross into the base and sit it flat on a baking tray.
3. Brush extra virgin olive over the surface of the cauliflower and rub the spice mix all over
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and cook it in the oven covered with foil for approx 1 hour and 10 mins or until soft. Remove the foil for the last 10 mins.
5. Mix together the ingredients for the tahini sauce. Add enough water so it's easy to pour but not watery. Drizzle over the cauliflower.
6. Finish with a sprinkle of fresh parsley