- 4 zucchinis
- small handful of fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup pepita/pumpkin seeds
- feta cheese to sprinkle over
1: Pre-heat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius (200 degrees fan forced) and line a baking tray with baking paper
2. Slice the zucchini in half length ways and then in half again so you get 4 pieces per zucchini
3. Brush all over with extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper and place the zucchini flesh side down
4. Bake in the oven for 15 mins. Then in the same pan, add the pepita seeds and return the oven for another 5 minutes or until the seeds are toasted and the zucchini is soft and lightly golden in colour.
6. Transfer the zucchini onto a serving platter and sprinkle over with the mint, pepita seeds and feta, breaking the feta up with your fingers.