- 3 Zucchinis
- Small handful of fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- Feta cheese to sprinkle over
1: Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius and line a baking tray with baking paper
2. Slice the zucchini in half length ways and then in half again so you get 4 pieces per zucchini
3. Brush all over with extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper
4. Bake in the oven for 15 mins until soft.
5. In the same pan, add the pine nuts and return the oven for another few mins to lightly toast and allow the zucchini to get slightly more golden in colour.
6. Transfer the zucchini onto a serving platter and sprinkle over with the mint, pine nuts and feta, breaking it with your fingers.