- 2 Salmon fillets - 100-150g
- 4 asparagus stalks, cut in half
- 6 button mushrooms sliced
- 2 big handfuls of purple cabbage, shredded
- 2 radish, thinly sliced
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- 1 small small eggplant, diced into 1 cm thick cubes
- 2 handfuls of bean sprouts
- 2/3 + 1/4 cup bone broth or water
- 2 tbsp tamari
- Nori sheets to finish
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar or white balsamic
- 2 tsp tamari
01: Turn the oven on to 200 degrees celcius and line a baking tray with baking paper
02: Whilst waiting for the oven to heat, add the bone broth or water & tamari to a pan on medium heat and add the diced eggplant. Give it a stir then cook covered with a lid for a few minutes.
03. Put the salmon fillets into the hot oven and cook for 12-15 minutes or to preference
04: Remove the lid from the saucepan, add the sesame seeds and sauté the eggplant until it's soft. Transfer onto a plate and leave to the side.
05: In the same saucepan add the remaining 1/4 cup of bone broth or water and the mushrooms and then place the asparagus on top and cover with a lid and leave them to steam for a couple of minutes. The asparagus are done when they turn bright green. Once cooked remove and set to the side. Continue to sauté the mushrooms until they are soft and remove from the heat.
06: Combine all the ingredients in the dressing.
07: Add half of everything to each bowl, drizzle over the raw veggies some dressing and finishing with some ripped nori sheets.