Serves 2 ppl
- 2 big handfuls of cabbage, shredded
- 2 small handfuls of bean sprouts
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 eggplant, diced into 1 cm thick cubes
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp shallots, diced
- 2 salmon fillets - 100-150g
- 1/3 cup bone broth or water
- 2 tbsp tamari
- corriander to garnish
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp of tamari
- Add a dash or more of warm water to desired consistency - think or runny
1. Turn the oven on to 200 degrees celcius and line a baking tray with baking paper
2. Whilst waiting for the oven to heat, add the bone broth or water & tamari to a pan on medium heat and add the diced eggplant. Give it a stir then cook covered with a lid for a few minutes.
3. Put the salmon fillets into the hot oven and cook for 12-15 minutes or to preference
4. Remove the lid from the saucepan, add the sesame seeds and sauté the eggplant until it's soft.
5. In each serving bowl add 1 big handful of cabbage, 1/2 cucumber, some cooked eggplant, a salmon fillet and finish with a small handful of bean sprouts in the centre and a sprinkle of shallots, sesame seeds and coriander.
6. Drizzle over some of the tahini dressing and enjoy!