Makes 6 tacos
Juice of 1 lime
2 inch knob of ginger, minced or grated
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp chilli flakes
1/2 capsicum, finely diced
300g white fish - I used ling
2 cups finely shredded purple cabbage
2 Tsp coconut oil or 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
6 x mountain bread wraps or thin wrap bread
Shredded coconut & coriander to garnish
Salt & pepper to taste
2 Tbsp tahini
Juice of 1 small lime
1/4 tsp cumin
1 tsp honey
Warm water to thin
1. Slice the fish into thin strips and add to a bowl with the lime juice, chilli flakes and cumin and combine well. Leave to marinate whilst prepping the rest.
2. Place a 6 inch wide bowl down onto the wrap bread and cut around the edge using a sharp knife to create a round taco. Repeat 6 times.
3. Heat the oil on medium heat and add the grated ginger to the pan followed by the marinated fish. Pan fry until cooked through.
4. Lay down the tacos onto a serving platter and add 1 handful of shredded cabbage to each and top with the fish.
5. Add a sprinkle of the diced capsicum, shredded coconut and coriander to each.
5. Combine all dressing ingredients in a bowl and drizzle a generous amount over each taco and serve.