- 1/4 cup chia seeds, white or black
- 1 cup water or coconut water
- 2 tbsp coconut yoghurt
- 1 tsp honey or stevia to desired sweetness
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp coco-nut granola or any other natural granola or muesli mix
- 1 tsp shredded coconut to finish & berries
01: To make the chia pudding, combine everything except the granola in a bowl and leave in the fridge covered overnight or for at least a couple of hours to set.
02: Once set, add half of the chia pudding to glass jar or cup, layer with 2 tablespoons of the granola and then add the rest of the chia pudding on top.
03: Finish with a sprinkle of shredded coconut and top with some berries.
Delicious for breakfast or as a healthy dessert!