- 2 fish fillet e.g. barramundi (pictured), snapper or cod approx. 150g each
- 1 leek, sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp capers
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- Place a non-stick saucepan on medium heat and once hot add 1 tsp of oil to the pan
- Add the leek, capers and dill and cook until the leek becomes soft. Transfer onto a plate and leave to the side.
- In the same pan, add the remaining oil and lay the fish skin side down. Season with salt and pepper and cook until the skin is crisp then flip the fish and cook the other side for until cooked through. The cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of the fish.
- Transfer the fish onto a serving plate and spoon the leek mixture on top.