- 1 fish fillet e.g. Barramundi or snapper
- ½ leek, sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp capers
- Extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Add 1 tsp of oil to a non stick pan & add the leek.
- Sauté until soft, remove from the pan & leave to the side
- Add some more oil to the pan & lay the fish skin side down. Cook for 7 minutes. Flip and cook on the other side for 2 minutes or until cooked through (cooking time will very depending on the thickness of the fish).
- Mix together the leek & capers & spoon on top of the fish.
- Serve with salad or vegetables.