Clean & Lean
- TIME: 3 hrs (10am - 1pm usually)
- PRICE: $140pp (16 Years+ Only)
- CAPACITY: 10 ppl
- INCLUSIONS: Lunch & Snacks
There are 3 key questions when it comes to maintaining or achieving a healthy weight.
- WHAT are the best foods to eat?
- HOW MUCH should you eat?
- WHEN should you be eating them?
Whilst the answers may vary from person to person, there are general eating habits that will either support or hinder you from achieving or maintaining a healthy weight. With so much conflicting information out there, it’s hard to have even a basic understanding of what, how much and when you should be eating.
Finally get some clarity from an Accredited Nutritionist in a hands-on fun way, as I teach you how to make quick and easy, clean and lean everyday meals that support healthy weight loss and management.
What will we do?
For approximately the first two hours we will have lots of fun cooking a range of healthy recipes whilst talking all things nutrition and health. The rest of the time you'll to sit down, relax and enjoy the fruits of your labour feasting on all the healthy and delicious foods you prepared.
This is for you if YOU:
- Want to improve your health, lose weight or manage your current weight
- Are time poor and want to have more control over your meals
- Have poor cooking skills and want to learn some basics
- Are already a whiz in the kitchen but looking for some healthy cooking inspiration
YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to cook healthy and nutritious breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack recipes
- How to create a healthy balanced plate with the right amounts of fats, proteins and carbohydrates
- How to fuel yourself to regulate blood sugar levels and prevent energy crashes and sugar cravings
- The healthy types of fats, proteins and carbohydrates that support weight loss and management
- The biggest drivers of weight loss and tips on how to overcome these
- Foods that support/hinder weight loss and management
- My recommended store bought ingredients/brands for quick, easy and healthy meal creations
- Meal prepping tips for a busy week ahead
- Healthier substitutes for your guilty pleasures
- Lots of healthy tips and tricks